You are really getting the hang of this video thing. Way to go! I didn't know Syd was playing soccer too. I signed up all 5 kids for fall soccer. I do not know what the heck I am thinking (a game everyday ugh!).
I loved the video! It looks like you're a great player, Sydney. It's fun to see the video . . . not quite as fun as being there, but at least we get to watch you play. I noticed all the mud on you when you wore the white shirts. That must have been a soggy mess to play in. I hope your mom was able to get the stains out of your clothes. (I remember washing mud out of soccer and football uniforms all the time. By the end of the season, they were kind of gray. Maybe that's why Bountiful's colors are red and gray - and not red and white!!) I'll bet you're excited for school to be out - I can't wait to see you this weekend. It's finally nice and warm here so we should be able to spend time at the pool and find fun things to do. See you soon. Love you 'til the day after forever, HammyShan
2 comments:
You are really getting the hang of this video thing. Way to go! I didn't know Syd was playing soccer too. I signed up all 5 kids for fall soccer. I do not know what the heck I am thinking (a game everyday ugh!).
I loved the video! It looks like you're a great player, Sydney. It's fun to see the video . . . not quite as fun as being there, but at least we get to watch you play. I noticed all the mud on you when you wore the white shirts. That must have been a soggy mess to play in. I hope your mom was able to get the stains out of your clothes. (I remember washing mud out of soccer and football uniforms all the time. By the end of the season, they were kind of gray. Maybe that's why Bountiful's colors are red and gray - and not red and white!!) I'll bet you're excited for school to be out - I can't wait to see you this weekend. It's finally nice and warm here so we should be able to spend time at the pool and find fun things to do. See you soon. Love you 'til the day after forever, HammyShan
Post a Comment