Yesterday we took the kids to the park. First we went on a walk through the woods, Sami was afraid because she thought there would be bears. We kept telling her there was not any bears in the trees, but she was not buying it. Then we went over to the playground, where we were for sure the minority. The kids do not even seem to notice.
7 comments:
What? what do you mean no bears? of course there are bears...they live up in the trees! Yeah for us, its me worried about the bears..the kids, not so much. What a pretty park!
I love the top picture of Stockton and Sami. That could be on a greeting card or something. I wish it was that green here.
I didn't think anyone could look good in Ohio State colors but your kids pull it off.
Cute picture of Stockton and Sami. I wish I were there. I miss you guys. Love, Syd
I love your OHIO background. How did you do that? I am sure Ryan will want BYU now.
I love the new family picture..isn't is great trying to get all the kids ready and be in a happy mood for a picture? We just tried..not so much fun!
I love the new look of your blog and the cute new pictures. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment