Today would have been Ryry's 24th birthday. Today I just kept hearing over in my head "hey mimi." I wish ryan was still here with us I still wake up sometimes thinking that this is all a bad dream and he is not gone. But the truth of the matter is no matter how hard you wish for something it is never going to happen. Ryry was the life of the party in our family he always made us laugh. But at the same time had the sweetest most sensitive heart in the family. I love you ryry and I wish I could call you on your cell and talk to you so bad. Sometimes I just want to think that you are still in Hawaii. Maybe you are in spirit. I hope you are happy and having a good birthday. Tonight when we let the balloons off for him Sami kept saying I love you ryry again and again. She wanted him to answer but I told her if he could he would tell her he loved her too.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Happy Birthday RYRY
Today would have been Ryry's 24th birthday. Today I just kept hearing over in my head "hey mimi." I wish ryan was still here with us I still wake up sometimes thinking that this is all a bad dream and he is not gone. But the truth of the matter is no matter how hard you wish for something it is never going to happen. Ryry was the life of the party in our family he always made us laugh. But at the same time had the sweetest most sensitive heart in the family. I love you ryry and I wish I could call you on your cell and talk to you so bad. Sometimes I just want to think that you are still in Hawaii. Maybe you are in spirit. I hope you are happy and having a good birthday. Tonight when we let the balloons off for him Sami kept saying I love you ryry again and again. She wanted him to answer but I told her if he could he would tell her he loved her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet and tender and I am weeping as I read. The harsh realities of life are hard to swallow and live through. I guarantee he is having a great birthday and that he loves all of you. I hope you all are doing well.
Love Pam
That was very touching, I also started crying. What a great way to pay tribute to your wonderful brother. We love and miss him too!
I think the balloons idea is great. We did that for my nephew at our family reunion. It helps! I am sorry you have to miss him so much. I bet he was watching and he is so happy.
Post a Comment