So cute! It looks like you guys had good weather for trick or treating like we did! Are you coming home for Christmas?
You all look so cute in your Halloween costumes. Syd, Sami and Hadyn: You are the cutest Witch, Minnie Mouse and Piglet ever! Stockton: You have huge muscles! I'll bet you can beat me up in that costume! :)We love you guys!Love,Brad & Abby
pretty fancy dancy costumes! They all look so cute! Love Pam
They look so cute!
I love it!!! The kiddos are so cute!!! The costumes are too cute also. Hope you guys had a great halloween!!! :0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! It looks like you guys had good weather for trick or treating like we did! Are you coming home for Christmas?
You all look so cute in your Halloween costumes. Syd, Sami and Hadyn: You are the cutest Witch, Minnie Mouse and Piglet ever! Stockton: You have huge muscles! I'll bet you can beat me up in that costume! :)
We love you guys!
Love,
Brad & Abby
pretty fancy dancy costumes! They all look so cute! Love Pam
They look so cute!
I love it!!! The kiddos are so cute!!! The costumes are too cute also. Hope you guys had a great halloween!!! :0)
Post a Comment