Monday, March 2, 2009

Syd's first Sleepover



Sydney had her first Sleepover with a friend. I always have said no sleepovers
just with family. Since we do not have any family by us I decided I would
let Ada sleepover they were really good and I think they were asleep by
ten so we were happy. Dad took Sydney to buy ice cream and I got them a
little craft and the Movie Highschool Musical 3. They both want to be singers
and you can often find them writing songs. These two or always together, we love 
Ada and will be sad when we move.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

what great memories you are making Love Pam

plpamlee@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brabby said...

Hi Syd,

Looks like a fun sleepover! I'll bet you had fun watching High School Musical 3. I had not even heard of High School Musical until you taught me about it at California Adventure.

Oliva wanted me to tell you guys "Hi" for her. She can't wait to meet you!

Love you guys!

Brad, Abby & Livie