Friday, April 3, 2009

Disney World



We all had so much fun in Florida it was really nice to go to Disney World. The kids loved it even though Sami and Stockton were sick and did not want to walk around. I loved it I love Disneyland and this was my first time at World. I think I am going to take one kid at a time next it really is hard with four kids they all wanted to go in different directions. Thanks Papa Neil we all had a blast!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute pictures of the kids. My kids are jealous. I am glad you all had such a great time. Maybe someday we can all plan a trip to Disneyland together.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Well, that sounds so fun to be in the sun and warmth but you will find that when they get older it is more manageable

Brabby said...

It looks like you had so much fun at Disney World! I can't believe how big all of you are getting! Olivia can't wait to go to Disneyland with all of you someday... she told me! :)

Kelli said...

How fun! We've found vacations are anything but relaxing with little kids. It's a ton of work but well worth it in the end. Your kids will never forget these trips. Hope you have recovered!