I can not believe my baby is two, She is such a sweet little girl. Whenever anyone coughs or sneezes she is right there saying "are you okay" I love her so much. Yes she is bossy and thinks she runs the show which she does, But I love every minute of it. Her favorite things right now are still #1 her Blankie which she calls her nighnight and she loves books and babies, she is so cute with them she will pretend to read to them and put them in bed with there own nighnight. I am so glad Hadyn is in our family she is such a fun little girl.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I hope her and Sydney had a great birthday. I am a slacker and didn't get them called on their big day but I hope they know I love them.
Happy Birthday Hadyn. Molly is 2 on Saturday. We both have Terrific 2-year-olds! Enjoy!
Wow! I can't believe she is already 2. Where has the time gone?! It seems like you were just barely pregnant with her. She is a cutie!
you are a cute mommy Jami and it is so sweet to hear your sweet sentiments about your kiddos
Post a Comment