Well the snow finally ended and our backs are very sore. 17 inches on Tuesday and Wednesday, 24 inches Thursday and another 14 on Friday, about 55 total in 4 days. Plus over an inch of rain on Thursday to make the snow really heavy. Our internet was out from Thu-Sun and our cell phones didn't work either. Here are some pictures.
This is what it looked like before and after we got dug out on Friday (for the third time this week).
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? sheesh, where do you live again? Canada? oh no, further South..much further South. What the? That is bizarre! Soo much snow! Looks like fun..minus the cooped up kids (for a time anyways), the lask of internet, and phone service. What on earth did you do? I'm sure school was cancelled..right?
That is totally crazy! I was complaining about the rain we had for 5 days and all the wet pants. Although, I do think snow is way funner than rain. So how does Jake get to work on days like that. Crazy Crazy! Looks like a ton of fun though. Your kids don't look sad one bit.
Wow that looks like a lot of work but the kids always find a way to make it fun. I heard about your storms but never thought it would be that much. We have had only about 4 inches at a time. Hope it stops soon
Wow! That's a crazy amount of snow! I can't imagine trying to shovel all of it. The pics are great...the kids look like they had a blast. I love the photo of the horse...poor horse!
Hey Guys it was great to see you this past weekend--I'll have to send you the pics from the aquaplex and climbing--it was AMAZING!!! You are the greatest kids ever :) Love, Aunt Ashley
Hey! thanks for sending me the invite. A couple of weeks ago Ruby asked when we were going to see her cousins Stockton and Sami. I CANNOT believe this snow!!
9 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? sheesh, where do you live again? Canada? oh no, further South..much further South. What the? That is bizarre! Soo much snow! Looks like fun..minus the cooped up kids (for a time anyways), the lask of internet, and phone service. What on earth did you do? I'm sure school was cancelled..right?
I'm just sitting here praying you had a snowblower to do that!
That is totally crazy! I was complaining about the rain we had for 5 days and all the wet pants. Although, I do think snow is way funner than rain. So how does Jake get to work on days like that. Crazy Crazy! Looks like a ton of fun though. Your kids don't look sad one bit.
Looks like a lot of fun! It will melt soon. :)
You guys moved to the WRONG part of Arizona!! Not jealous at all, but looks like the kids had fun!!
Wow that looks like a lot of work but the kids always find a way to make it fun. I heard about your storms but never thought it would be that much. We have had only about 4 inches at a time. Hope it stops soon
Wow! That's a crazy amount of snow! I can't imagine trying to shovel all of it. The pics are great...the kids look like they had a blast. I love the photo of the horse...poor horse!
Hey Guys it was great to see you this past weekend--I'll have to send you the pics from the aquaplex and climbing--it was AMAZING!!! You are the greatest kids ever :) Love, Aunt Ashley
Hey! thanks for sending me the invite. A couple of weeks ago Ruby asked when we were going to see her cousins Stockton and Sami. I CANNOT believe this snow!!
Post a Comment