I'm going to have to go with super cute, but probably not a good idea. She has a playground as a bed... How is she ever going to go to sleep! Again, super cute though.
You'll have to tell us how it goes. We are thinking of doing something similar once we move into a bigger place. Is it helpful or just a bedtime nightmare? But whatever it is, it certainly is darling!
6 comments:
Maybe it will keep her entertained enough that she won't wake you up in the morning and you can sleep in sometimes. That is a really cute bed though.
I LOVE that bed!! Jocelyn would probably just play and never sleep though! Very cute!
I'm going to have to go with super cute, but probably not a good idea. She has a playground as a bed... How is she ever going to go to sleep! Again, super cute though.
you are so crafty I am wondering did you make it or buy it?
You'll have to tell us how it goes. We are thinking of doing something similar once we move into a bigger place. Is it helpful or just a bedtime nightmare? But whatever it is, it certainly is darling!
That's quite the bed! That looks like so much fun. I'd better not show Livie...she'll want one, too!
Post a Comment