It looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope you got what you asked for. It was fun being in Maine for Christmas and seeing you on Skype. The East had such bad weather Christmas Day and the next couple of days, all flights were cancelled ~ even trains and buses were stopped. With everyone trying to get reservations, it took us 5 days to get a flight to Salt Lake. We were lucky to be able to spend the extra time with Brad, Abby & Livie. I really didn't mind staying the extra days but I missed a lot of work (and I don't think my bosses were too happy about that). I miss you very much and would love to see you or talk to you. Love Ü 4-ever:)
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun Christmas morning. Santa was very good to you! Hope you are all doing well. BTW, I love the BYU hats!
It looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope you got what you asked for. It was fun being in Maine for Christmas and seeing you on Skype. The East had such bad weather Christmas Day and the next couple of days, all flights were cancelled ~ even trains and buses were stopped. With everyone trying to get reservations, it took us 5 days to get a flight to Salt Lake. We were lucky to be able to spend the extra time with Brad, Abby & Livie. I really didn't mind staying the extra days but I missed a lot of work (and I don't think my bosses were too happy about that). I miss you very much and would love to see you or talk to you. Love Ü 4-ever:)
Glad you had a great Christmas! I just wanted to say hello, I got back from Egypt this week and just want you to know that I love you!
Love,
Aunt Ashley
Wow, you guys need to update your family picture so that I don't have to look at Jake when he weighed 230.
Love, Bryce
Post a Comment