Sunday, May 8, 2011

country life!!



I was trying to take pictures of the kids but the barn door would not stay open.. Can anyone that knows me believe we are going to fill up this barn with animals! I know crazy right but I am kind of excited about it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous!! Did you buy a little farm? I think that is wonderful! Would love more details on your adventure!

Susan said...

NO!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!
Signed,
Your Mother

Beck Family said...

Um . . . I'm having a hard time believing it too. Exactly who will be taking care of the animals, and what kind are you getting and why? More info please!! I can hardly wait to see pictures of you as a farmer Jami. This should be good!!!

Shelly said...

Ryan is sooooo jealous! I love the picture of your kiddos in the barn. Tell Sami and Stockton we wish we could have been there for their birthdays. I hope they had a fun time. Love you all!