Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Hammy Sue



Take 1 didn't really go so well



Take 2 was much better



What we love about Hammy Sue

Sydney
  • Rocking in her chair and looking at the lights
  • Eating scrambled eggs and going to the park
Stockton
  • Going to the rec center pool and
  • Reading books
Sami
  • Rocking and singing songs
  • Going to the pool
Hadyn
  • Drooling on her or anyone for that matter

3 comments:

Beck Family said...

I love that the kids love rocking. Happy Birthday Sue! Just so you know i remembered it was your birthday too. You'll have to come visit us in California Jami and get away from all that snow. I guess that's why you have a Mexico ticker huh. The joy of snow!

The Olsen Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! Where has the time gone? Hope you are doing well and staying warm.

Strupp Family said...

Cute! I was watching these videos with Ashley (almost 2), then I scrolled down to see other posts and Ashley got mad and keeps saying "again, again" cause she wants to see your kids sing :) She's still in my lap fussing at me and trying to grab the mouse to watch them again :)