All the kids were very excited for Valentines because they knew it meant candy!!!!!
Hadyn looked so cute in her new bib Hammy Shan sent her. Thank you Hammy! Sydney is so funny she always acts like an adult. She kept saying oh my gosh it is Hadyn's first Valentines, she is so big I can't believe it. "The kids are getting older" she would say. I love Syd, she is such a big help in our home, she helps take care of the kids. Sometimes I think she is a better mom then I am. I love all my kids and I am so thankful for all of them. We had a very fun Valentines Day.


1 comment:
THE CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! I love your blog!!! PS... the package mailman ought to be visiting real soon if he hasn't already (silly deep winters of Columbus--there is no 'over-night' mail).
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Ps. I have a really cool surprise that you'll like!!!
Post a Comment