Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Burning your testimony

Stockton had to give a talk in church on Sunday. We went over his talk and then he told me that he needed to burn his testimony. I wanted to bust up laughing, he was so serious. I asked him how you burn your testimony, he sat there for a minute thinking and then he said "well you start a fire and you take the paper and throw it in". I asked him where he learned that and he told me Uncle Brad had taught him. Just one of the funny things my kiddies say on a daily basis

2 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Love it! That is hilarious! Kids say the darndest things..love the rib fest too. whew looks like everyone needed a good bath.
Yeah I think you guys got the worst of the 'ice storm' it sounded like you were getting pounded. I hate it too, did you loose power? Luckily we didn't, just a brown out. It was no fun scrapping the windows though..I didn't even have to go anywhere until noon, but I figured I'd get them done early.

Natalie said...

Landon had to give a talk in primary this last Sunday too. Needless to say we kind of bombed when it was time to give it. I love Stockton's comment, the things kids hear and interpret.