Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Messy Ribs


The kids were so happy when papa Neil came to town. Then when he told them that he was making ribs they really got excited. I think they ate enough for a week. Sydney really struggled to eat the ribs since she has no front teeth. She got the hang of it and loved it. Sami loved the ribs and licking the extra sauce off. It made me laugh at how much she loved the ribs. I do not think at that age I would have even touched a rib. Stockton summed it up though as he was finished devouring his ribs he said " I wish papa did not make all these ribs" I asked him why, He said "cause my tummy hurts because I like them and I have to eat them all". He had the last rib syndrome for sure, as we all did. We had a fun time and enjoyed a great meal. Thank you papa Neil.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

Kids are so much fun. How boring our lives would be without them. I can't believe how grown up Stockton looks. What a heartbreaker he is going to be!