Sydney has been in Ballet all year and loved it. She is doing such a great job I love watching her improve she is very talented. I hope she sticks with this her teacher thinks she is a natural. I am so proud of her sometimes I feel like all I do is go to dance but I love to take the girls if they enjoy it.
5 comments:
she looks like a ballerina
Hey Syd, that's great! You look like a pro. We can't wait to see your dance moves!
Syd, You look like a beautiful ballerina. I hope you can show us your dances while you're in Utah. I'm getting excited to see you. Have fun during your last few days of school. See you soon. Love, HammyShan
Syd is so beautiful! I probably should not compare but she is the best one in the pictures!!!
So adorable! This is when I would like a girl...
Post a Comment