Sunday, May 3, 2009

Uncle Ty & Josh

 

 

 




Uncle Tyler and Josh came to visit for the weekend. The kids had a blast with the two of them. Hadyn named Josh "Bubba" for some unknown reason.

It was a really fun weekend, thanks for coming Ty & Josh.
Posted by Picasa


This video was taken about an hour after they got here. After Jake caught her, she looked around and yelled for Bubba because he had left the room.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I wish you guys were here. We miss you so much.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

What a cutie pie

Melissa said...

looks like you guys had fun at hocking hills!

Here's the link to the invite I mentioned today:
http://circlethesunphotography.blogspot.com/2009/05/princess-party.html

Maybe you'll have to let me squeeze in some pics of your kids before you move! My email is melissariederer@hotmail.com I meant to write that on the address sheet for you today.