ok that's where your mom and dad have been. Your mom looks a little like I might look on that lift. It surprises me because she is such a trooper but I am sure there is a story behind it. That is beautiful country!
WHO decided on having mom and Sami ride together!!! They look like they're going to crash down the mountain!! HAHA!! Syd and Stock don't look like they're enjoying it all that much either!! I will have to admit, riding the lift down is a LOT worse than riding up!! Love you!
I know,Becky,about two minutes into the ride I thought,"oh my gosh why have they put Sami and I together?!" But we made it and we had a very nice ride. I was so worried about getting Sami off the chair lift and unfortunately Jami or Jake caught me at my worst moment. But I am proud to announce that Sami and I actually got off without "biffing" it!!...so there!!
4 comments:
ok that's where your mom and dad have been. Your mom looks a little like I might look on that lift. It surprises me because she is such a trooper but I am sure there is a story behind it. That is beautiful country!
WHO decided on having mom and Sami ride together!!! They look like they're going to crash down the mountain!! HAHA!! Syd and Stock don't look like they're enjoying it all that much either!! I will have to admit, riding the lift down is a LOT worse than riding up!! Love you!
wow, looks like you've been to a lot of fun places!! I sure miss you! Hope all is going well!
I know,Becky,about two minutes into the ride I thought,"oh my gosh why have they put Sami and I together?!" But we made it and we had a very nice ride. I was so worried about getting Sami off the chair lift and unfortunately Jami or Jake caught me at my worst moment. But I am proud to announce that Sami and I actually got off without "biffing" it!!...so there!!
Post a Comment