Friday, October 16, 2009

She will never talk back again!

 

 

 

 


Just kidding, Syd fell off the monkey bars at school and ended up with a pretty nasty little injury. She had to get 6-7 stitches inside her mouth.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Shelly said...

OUCH!!!! Need I say more. I am so sorry Syd. I hope you feel better soon. We love you!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH! That looks miserable! I hope it heals quickly. We're so sorry you are hurt.

Susan said...

Sydney, Poppy and I wish we were there with you. Poppy would make you lots of chocolate malts and you and I could rock in the rocking chair. We love you and hope you are feeling better soon.
Love, Hammy Sue

Brabby said...

Hey Syd,

That looks like it hurts so much! We are so sorry that you got hurt. Livie wants to kiss it all better for you! We hope you feel better soon. We love you!

Brad, Abby & Livie

MATERN FAMILY said...

Ouch Syd! Talon was sorry you didn't call him like you wanted to...he said he would've told you stiches aren't bad!! Jami, I bet the next will be worse, good luck!

Hammy Shan said...

Dear Syd, I'm so sorry you got hurt it looks so painful! I hope you feel better SOON! I love you!
Love, Hammy Shan

Ashley said...

OOHH SYDNEY-LOU!!! If I were there the first thing I would do is beat up the monkey--stupid ole' monkey bars! And then I would make you the best hot fudge (no ice cream) sundae you've ever eaten and then make you homemade carmels and any other food you want. Ps I know you'd never talk back to those monkeys. I love you all the way to infinity and beyond!

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

oh boy that looks so nasty and miserable. I thought with that statement that you cleaned her mouth out with soap. that really hurts badly. Sure hope you heal fast and you are feeling chipper again. never a dull moment with children

Amandean said...

Poor kid. Just tell her that she'll have battle wounds to impress the boys. That is, when you let her talk to boys in about 20 years.

Beck Family said...

The look of pain on her face. It brings back a lot of childhood memories of when I injured myself. Hope you get better fast Sydney.

The Davies Family said...

Ohhh she looks like she's in so much pain! Poor thing! Hope she's doing better!

Kelli said...

Oh Owie! I want to cry for her. Way to be tough Syd!