Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter Skirts


 
Posted by Picasa


So this year I decided to make the girls skirts instead of buying new dresses. I think the turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Stockton keeps asking me what I am going to make him to wear and I just don't have any idea's for boys. So I made him a bench cushion for his room.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You could make him a vest that would match/coordinate with the girls skirts..thats what my mom did for my group. You are so talented! Those skirts are just adorable.

Tia said...

make him a tie that matches i found the cutest tutorial on it. They turned out so dang cute!

Romney said...

I love the skirts!! I had no idea you were such a talented seamstress! Your kids are so cute too! I can't believe how big they are getting!

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Jami those are just adorable did you do the patchwork as well or just buy the fabric that way? that is a great tradition don't you think??

Amandean said...

Impressive cuteness!

Shelly said...

K i think those are the cutest skirts ever. I wish I still could sew or I guess I should say dare sew. I think I will hire you to make stuff for my girls.