Is this near you guys?? Mighty pretty..
Wow! I had to take a double take to see the water I thought it was dust from the rocks! That is just gorgeous!
Hey! There is water in Arizona! You have some great pics there.
It looks like a chocolate river....yum!!!
I bet that was really cool to see. I love how the water looks like chocolate milk flowing. :)
Okay I can't believe you went there without us!!! Crazy chocolate water HUH?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this near you guys?? Mighty pretty..
Wow! I had to take a double take to see the water I thought it was dust from the rocks! That is just gorgeous!
Hey! There is water in Arizona! You have some great pics there.
It looks like a chocolate river....yum!!!
I bet that was really cool to see. I love how the water looks like chocolate milk flowing. :)
Okay I can't believe you went there without us!!! Crazy chocolate water HUH?
Post a Comment