Sami loves to dress up and pretend she is a princess. On this particular day she was having a tea party with me. Stockton was at school and I told her we had to go get him, she really wanted to wear her crown and jewels. I told her that would be fine but she needed to go and get her shoes on. I waited down stairs getting Hadyn ready and here comes Sami with Stockton's robe and her sunglasses on. She came down the stairs saying, "mom I'm ready to go". It was everything I could do to keep from laughing, she just looked so dang cute. She has to have the sunglasses on everywhere she goes. She had to go in the school to get Stockton, the teachers loved her outfit. Sami is such a free little spirit, we love her.


3 comments:
Sami is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet the little princess.
How old is she? Hailey just turned three and is the SAME way. She puts on her dressups all the time and wants to wear them eveywhere and then changes her clothes three times a day. And also with the sunglasses...I tell you, kids are so entertaining! Sami's ADORABLE!
What a cutie! Mason is the same way with the sunglasses..he always has to have them. What fun! I'm glad you got the camera out, great memories
Post a Comment