So everyone that knows Syd knows that she has hated her hair to be brushed no matter what. Well lets just say all of her seven years she has cried every time I have brushed it. Well today she washed her hair and I let it air dry for awhile and then I told her I needed to brush it and I even got the hard brush as she calls it. I started brushing and then she said "oh mom that feels good." I just about died. I brushed it for about five minutes just because she loved it. Today is a great day for me!!!
1 comment:
All I can say is that I am in shock!!!
I wish Syd had turned seven while she was here in Utah so I could brush her hair for five minutes.
Way to go Syd. We knew you would catch on to how great it is. I know your mom is having fun now!
Love, Hammy Sue
Post a Comment