That face is hilarious. What girl doesn't like dance class? What does she get excited about? That is just too funny. That little scowl of hers reminds of someone else i know, oh its you! I love your little you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the girls.
Oh my gosh! I haven't stopped laughing for about 20 minutes...those pics are hysterical!! I can't wait to see everyone on Friday!! WOOHOO!!
Priceless! These pictures are wonderful! Hope y'all are doing great and that Samantha likes it a lil' more by now!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That face is hilarious. What girl doesn't like dance class? What does she get excited about? That is just too funny. That little scowl of hers reminds of someone else i know, oh its you! I love your little you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the girls.
Oh my gosh! I haven't stopped laughing for about 20 minutes...those pics are hysterical!! I can't wait to see everyone on Friday!! WOOHOO!!
Priceless! These pictures are wonderful! Hope y'all are doing great and that Samantha likes it a lil' more by now!!!
Post a Comment