Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor Day at the ZOO
Today we thought we would try to do something fun with the kids. The zoo is always a fun place to go, they added a water park and rides. So we let the kids ride some they really loved the log ride, and it was great that we all got wet cause it was really hot. Sydney went with dad and she was a little scared but really liked it once it was over. Then Stockton and I went on it he loved every minute of it and kept asking me if I was scared. Sami got to ride on the tea cups because she was not tall enough, so tonight at dinner she asked for more green beans so she can ride on the log ride next year. Hadyn watched from the stroller and never cried a bit. She is such an easy baby to take anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sydney & Hadyn!!! That's so cool that you two get to share a birthday. We hope that you have a Happy Birthday!
Love,
Brad & Abby
PS Looks like you had a great time at the amusement park! Sami, you'll have to have your Mom or Dad get you some Kleenex for your next visit to the amusement park. :) (Ask Stockton for more details)
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY AND HADYN! I hope you have a great celebration. I was so excited to hear that your birthday box arrived today. I just wish I could be there to party with you and to eat some birthday cake and ice cream. I'd really like to be there to give you all great big hugs. It's fun to watch the good times you have and to actually hear Syd and Stockton scream (and I think I heard a little yell or two from your mom)! It won't be long until Sami will be big enough to go on all the big-kid rides . . . then Hadyn will be the only one too short. You are all growing so fast and looked so cute in your Buckeye outfits. I love and miss you so much. XOXOXOXO HammyShan
Post a Comment