Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hadyn's favorite

 

 


Hadyn mostly just wanted to climb on top of all the boxes...

But once Sami's playhouse was set up, Hadyn did not leave it the rest of the day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brabby said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Thanks for sharing all the pictures and videos...they are all really cute! I'm so proud of Sami for not leaking the secret of the presents for her Mom and Dad.

Merry Christmas!

Hammy Shan said...

Hadyn, You look so cute in your new PJs and playing in the new little playhouse. It will be fun to play house with Sami in it. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas even if you liked the wrapping paper and boxes best. Hugs & kisses, HammyShan

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Wowee Zowee the kids were so darling opening their favorite gifts. Isn't so wonderful to see them so excited and happy we had a lot of fun seeing our grandkids open their gifts. The only one that didn't like her cabbage patch baby was Cambree she thought she was ugly but her mom talked her into liking it. We had a wonderful day and our kids gave us a published book with the LA Temple on it and inside was all of our grandkids pictures and their favorite things about grandma and grandpa I am happy you had such a great Christmas. I got to see your mom and dad on their way up to the cabin as we exchanged gifts.
Love Pam

Shelly said...

I am glad you all had a great Christmas. We miss you guys.