Stockton, Looks like Santa was really good to all of you so you must have been very good during the past year. Your new Geotrax looks like lots of fun. Send me a picture of what you build with them. I love you so much (and I always tell you that because I really do love you!). Love, HammyShan
2 comments:
Stockton, I'm so glad that you got more GeoTrax. I know that you were worried Santa wasn't going to bring you anymore...I'm glad that he did!
Hope you had a great Christmas!
Love,
Brad, Abby & Mo
Stockton, Looks like Santa was really good to all of you so you must have been very good during the past year. Your new Geotrax looks like lots of fun. Send me a picture of what you build with them. I love you so much (and I always tell you that because I really do love you!). Love, HammyShan
Post a Comment