Syd, that is so awesome that you got your own iPod!!! You are so lucky! By the way, we like your jersey...it's really cute...even if it isn't the Cougars! :)
Syd, It looks like everyone got just what they wanted for Christmas. You looked very surprised when you opened the ipod. I guess if Sami is old enough for a DS, you're certainly old enough for an ipod. You all look so cute in your new PJs . . . Thanks for the great calendar - it's one of my favorite gifts because I'll get to see your darling faces when I check each day to see what I have to do. I love you so much. HammyShan
Syd looks so freakin' old here! Just because my kid is getting bigger doesn't mean yours can too (funny how that works, huh?) But I can't figure out if Syd or Stockton was more excited about the i-pod.
5 comments:
Syd, that is so awesome that you got your own iPod!!! You are so lucky! By the way, we like your jersey...it's really cute...even if it isn't the Cougars! :)
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Brad, Abby & Mo
Syd, It looks like everyone got just what they wanted for Christmas. You looked very surprised when you opened the ipod. I guess if Sami is old enough for a DS, you're certainly old enough for an ipod. You all look so cute in your new PJs . . . Thanks for the great calendar - it's one of my favorite gifts because I'll get to see your darling faces when I check each day to see what I have to do. I love you so much. HammyShan
Oh our little girls are growing up...Hannah got an ipod too! I loved seeing your kids reactions. What a fun Christmas!
Syd looks so freakin' old here! Just because my kid is getting bigger doesn't mean yours can too (funny how that works, huh?) But I can't figure out if Syd or Stockton was more excited about the i-pod.
Glad you got an i-pod Syd, i love mine! Love, Talon
Post a Comment